Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Special Little People


The weather has been so nice this week that I took one of my classes out for a picnic! I have one class in particular that's really great. They just so happen to be called my "Special Class." All this really means is that they use different books, they're at the academy a little longer, their parents pay more money and every now and then we do out of class activities. I love every minute I spend with my special class! It's made up of only 3 students, sooo awesome!!! Being that there are only a few kids, I really fell like I know a lot about each of them. I know I'm not suppose to have favorites, but I do...opps! Here are a couple of pictures from our class picnic. The girl with glasses is Jenny (Gi Won), the other is Leah (U Gina) and the boy is Henry (Jael)... and this is definitely the only class where I know their Korean names. Can you tell they are special in my book?

2 comments:

Baby Makes Four said...

Amber- You are a special little person too!

Twist N Turns of Fate said...

hahaha....funny!I guess I never thought of it that way :)