Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! I'm so thankful for this time of the year. The sacrifice that was made by Jesus on the cross is something that I never want to take lightly. For some reason, I always think of my flaws and sins more at this time of the year. I guess it's because I know that I am part of the reason that Jesus had to die on that cross. The song that I always think of when I think of Easter is "Feel the Nails." I've included the lyrics of the chorus, and I hope you will join me in reflecting on the cross this Easter!

"Does he still feel the nails


Every time I fail


Can he hear the crowd cry "Crucify" again


Am I causing Him pain


Then I know I've got to change


I just can't bear the thought of hurting Him"

Chris stayed up all night long, and he managed to capture the Easter Sunday sunrise over Ulsan. I thought it was so beautiful. Hope you all have a great Easter weekend!

No comments: