Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ewww...SICK!

For the past week, Chris and I both have been trying to fight off some kind of bug. I've had a fever off and on, and it just seems like mine isn't going away. Fortunately, I went to a different doctor today, one who speaks good English. He gave me some antibiotics, and told me I had some kind of infection in my throat. Thankfully, I had my tonsils removed before coming over; so maybe this won't stick around too long. The hardest part about it is he told me that raising my voice is only going to irritate my already inflamed pharynx. It's so hard not to raise my voice though when the kids are being loud. I hate to take a day off, but if it comes down to it, I'm gonna have to so that I can get better. There isn't a whole lot else going on around here. We've just been taking it easy. Only 10 more days until we leave for Tokyo, so I'm trying to get better so that I'm not run down for the trip.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week...it's hump day!!!

3 comments:

Baby Makes Four said...

Yesterday they had a special on tv about how S. Korean kids are addicted to on line gaming...is that true?

Twists N Turns of Fate said...

YES... if certain students do not show up 4 class, I sometimes get their friends to text them and tell them to get to class if I think they're in a PC room (bunch of computers where u pay to play). They're sneaky little suckers, but it's sad too bc. they spend so much time in school and academies (supplemental school) that they don't have time to just be kids!

Jacki said...

Hey Girl!
We sure miss you ! Hope everyone is feeling much better!

You've been tagged on my blog! Check it out!!

www.countingmyabundantblessings@blogspot.com

Or just click on my picture on your followers!