Thursday, March 12, 2009

Travel bug!!!

I know what you're thinking...Yes, I'm not in the states, but it's just that being in one place too long really calls for some kind of trip. Maybe it's all this talk I've been hearing of cruises and Florida vacations that really makes me wanna lay on a beach all day long. The weather is gradually getting warmer here in Korealand, but it's not time to break out the swimsuits yet, DARN! Either way, Chris and I are thinking we're gonna get out of the city for a day or two very soon. Unfortunately, this weekend the weather is gonna be a little cooler than we had hoped. So, we'll probably wait and go somewhere next weekend. We've been hearing about an amazing Mexican restaurant that's in a town pretty close by, maybe we'll go there. Either way, we're gonna take a little Spring Break of our own. Oh college, why did I not realize that you were so amazing...is that you that I hear calling my name?

Speaking of college, I'll leave you with a picture taken a couple of years back about this time of the year. Chris and I were both still in college, and he was about to leave to go to Australia; so, we bought a bunch of junk food and headed down to the lake to watch the sunset!!!

2 comments:

Baby Makes Four said...

You look so cute in this picture! I sure do miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

Awwee...thanks! Unfortunately, Chris and I agreed that we look nothing like this anymore:( This place has taken a toll on our appearance! I miss you too..ALOT!!!