Friday, November 21, 2008

6th photo....ooo Ash :)

Thank goodness for the Internet!!! The web has been a life saver for me as I've been able to keep in contact with friends and family via email, web cam, facebook, myspace and blogs. I always kinda thought the networking and staying connected devices were a little overrated to be honest. That is, until we got over here and these things made life so much easier.

Anyway, I hopped on the Internet earlier today to check out what my friend Ashley Rumsey (now) Hamilton was up to via her blog. Ash and I lived together 2 years during college, and have some awesome memories together. Ashley married her high school sweetheart Ryan this past summer, and I was so honored to get to be there and be a part of their wedding. Ashley's latest blog was a fun little surprise where she had been tagged by a friend and was suppose to post the 6th photo of her 6th album and tell about what was going on in the picture and to keep the fun going she tags others who would in turn do the same. She tagged me, so here's the picture:

I couldn't have been more happy than when I found this sweet picture taken a couple years back of me and little Cullen Wade!!! Cullen was probably about a year and a half, and I would've been in my junior year of college. Before Cullen learned to love trucks, guns and tractors he had a shoe infatuation. One day he made his way into Mom's closet and came out in black boots saying, "Amba's boots." Yes, a smart child he is!!! He had in fact found and slipped on boots similar to black boots I was wearing that particular day. Obviously we had to capture the moment!!! Man, a miss that little boy. He's growing up so fast, and becoming more and more of a little man everyday. I get to see him every couple of weeks or so on the web cam, but it's just not the same as putting my arms around him and giving him a big ole hug.
Well, here's to Ash, Cull and all the great memories of friends and family....and here's one more pic that I found in that 6th album that I had to include :)

No comments: