Thursday, June 11, 2009

the first of many goodbyes

Well, I feel like we have reached a major turning point in our time in Korea. The goodbye process has begun, but not because we're leaving. This week a fellow foreigner friend left to go back home. Well, she's going to travel some on her way, but she's gone from Korea. Kristen was a teacher at another ELC, and she had been in Korea for a month and a half when we got here. I was not extremely close to Kristen, but I thought a lot of her. I woke up this morning feeling so anxious for her and all the changes that she's about to go through. I wish her the best in everything she does. Here are a few pictures from her goodbye party.
Kristen is the girl on the far left in the picture below. After dinner we went to a karaoke room...very fun!

No comments: