Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I ♥ Tokyo

Well, we are back to the land of Korea. The trip was wonderful, but there were a lot of bumps in the road! However, nothing could have rained on our parade while we were in Japan! Tokyo was far better than I ever imagined. I don't have the energy to write all about our adventures at the moment, but I wanted to let you all know that we have safely made it back to our home in Korea. We'll be going back to work soon. So, I need to put all of my stuff put away and get myself back in real world mode...booo!!! I promise to have some pictures and stories up for you people very soon. The picture above seems to really capture the feeling of the city. This is in Odaiba (man made Tokyo island). Behind us is the Rainbow Bridge, which stretches from the heart of Tokyo city out to the most amazing and futuristic looking place you've ever seen!

No comments: