Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bringing bootylicious back

It's been one of the best weeks ever!!!! I got a box of food from Mom this week, and it was like Christmas! I opened it to find Lucky Charms, Doritos, a couple of taco kits, Easter candy, and a number of things I had been needing but just couldn't find in Korea. We got off work and opened the Doritos and Lucky Charms and just indulged for a while. Then we made chicken tacos for dinner last night. It was soooo good! Sour cream would have absolutely made the meal, but it will be a little while before we get that. No worries, we're floating on cloud nine every time we take out that bag of Doritos. Thankfully, Mom sent 2 bags, since one family size bag of Doritos was never enough for anyone! We are trying to make them last, but I'm tempted to finish them off every time I take a bite of all that goodness. I also received a gift from one of my student's mothers yesterday. It was a cake!!! That was dessert last night. Now THIS is how you pack on the pounds! Maybe I can get a little booty back before I come home :)
Hope everyone is having a great week!

~Am :)

No comments: