Friday, December 5, 2008

Are you impressed???

Hopefully you've noticed the changes that have been made. I'm not gonna lie, it took me a while to figure things out. Chris mad fun of me; he doesn't understand why it matters!!! But, I couldn't help noticing that my blog was extremely lame in comparison to the others that I like to read. In the end, Mr. Who Cares was impressed with the new gadets...hope you are too. Oooo Google, what would we do without you??? The look has changed a bit, but I still couldn't figure out how to create a personalized layout:( There's an Asian looking pic, one of my personal favorites since we've been here. Sorry about the music in the background if you're at work, guess you may need to mute the speakers. I even changed the world clock so that the time in Western Ky and SK shows. Check out the live weather update that shows the temp here in Ulsan. I always seem to get questions about the time and the weather...so here you have it!!! Hope this makes things a little more interesting and fun with the details. Anyway...that's all for now!!! I'm off to bed.
Good night world.

No comments: