Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thank the Lord it's over...


Well...I'm not going to share my personal views on the political situation because I feel that far to many people have done this through the entire election process. However, I will say that as an American and follower of Almighty God it is now my responsibility to shower our soon to be Commander in Chief with as many prayers as I possibly can. Regardless of who you voted for, I hope you too will join me in praying for the Obama family as they make their way into our White House!!! After taking a look at the demographics of the outcome in this election, it's easy to see that it was my generation that brought Mr. Obama to his victory. All political issues aside, I am proud that the generation in which I'm a part of attempting to overcome the obstacle of racism, which has haunted our nation for so long.
Hope all is well back home!!! Bundle up, I know it's getting cold!!!
Am :)

No comments: