Saturday, October 11, 2008

here comes the weekend

Last week Chris was sick, and this week I'm sick. I just have a cold, but a cold is much more complicated when you don't have a pharmacist that speaks English. Anyway, I think it's getting better. But unfortunately, we had to postpone our beach fishing trip like we had planed :(


Last night we met up with some friends and went out to dinner. Then we went to a PC room, which is just a huge room set up with all kinds of video games. I'm so bad at video games so this was mainly social for me, but Chris really enjoyed the PlayStation 3. Afterwards, we went to Latte Art, which I'm told that we have back in the states, but I've never been to one. It's a coffee shop where they make Lattes or Cappuccinos and they draw in the foam so that when you get your drink it looks like a piece of art. It was really neat, but I opted for tea because caffeine at night is not a good thing for me. I can't wait to go back during the day so that I can actually get my own Latte Art drink!!!


As far as other news, I received a package from Mom last week, and I finally got all the stuff put away. She sent me a number of essentials that I can't seem to find in Korea like: lemon-pepper season, protein bars, multi-vitamins, bronzer, and the winter clothes that I left at home because of the weight restraints on our flights over. Chris's Mom also included a birthday card with some pictures from over the summer when we went to Patti's. It was like Christmas to get everything at once like that. Thanks Moms, we love you both :)


That's about it for now. Already Friday, get excited!!!

No comments: