Tuesday, August 5, 2008

hellos, goodbyes, chaos, customers, and most importanly a baby!!!



I feel as though I'm falling behind with this thing already after checking out a few of my friends blogs. Maybe I just have very ambitious friends who are really great at keeping up with this blogging thing :) Yeah, that makes me feel a little better.


In preparation for the events to come I am trying to focus on visiting with as many people as I possibly can, packing and working lots of hours . All in all, I'm becoming exhausted both physically and emotionally. It just seems that my life is full of so many obligations until the moment I step foot on the plane. It's not that I don't want to do all the things that I've committed to, it's just that I have a tendency to overwhelm myself by taking on too many things at one time.

As of this weekend I've said some goodbyes to a few friends and my 3 year old nephew Cullen, who may just be the hardest for me to leave. He's just so young and he grows so fast. I know the next time I see him in person he will have changed so much.

On the flip side, I got to welcome a new baby into the world over the weekend!!! Lauren Johnson, a best friend of mine since before I can even remember gave birth to a beautiful little girl named Alyvia Layne Johnson!!! Alyvia weighed 8 pounds and 13 ounces and she was 21 and 1/4 inches long. She is absolutely precious. Congrats La, I'm so proud of you!!! You're gonna be the greatest MOM ever!!!

As for any other news, there's not alot. I'm extremely sore because I went to the lake with my dad and brother yesterday. They are both master skiers, but because I'm not they love to get me on the tube just to see how long it will take to throw me off. I couldn't have been on the thing anytime, but boy am I feeling the burn in my arms today.

So long until there's more to write about.

~Am :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyy[:
i know you will have sooo much funn there.
rememeberr to keep in touch(:
&& im goin to buy a webcam sometime =]]

Anonymous said...

PLEASE BUY ONE MAYBE KC WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT DEAL!!!!